初来乍到

积分
11#
发表于 2010-9-15 22:59:34 | 只看该作者

Link Popularity  Have you ever tried building a link Direct

140,000 PLR Articles Pack
Traffic, credibility , exposure Free Memberships , Free Training!,,,,,,,,,
Internet Ultimate 140,000 PLR Articles Pack, Ranks/Traffic/Sales,,,,,,,,,,
So ,'ve just built ,r br,cheap Colts jersey, new web site ,cheap Drew Brees jersey, now , need to get it notice, no point having a web site if nobody comes , looks at what , have done, So , decide that the best way to get listed in the search engines is to have other web sites link to , but how to do ,NY Jets women's jerseys, go about,
Now , , ready to begin, I would recommend placing a few links on ,r pages first that link to articles , resources covering ,r subject matter that way when inviting people to link to , they see a page which already has links on it , not just a page with their link on it indiing a freshly created page, showing others , have already begun work on a really useful directory which would make sense , them to be part of it, At this point it might be useful to use a link exge directory,Brett Favre vikings jersey, there , several around like Linkmarketwhen you are wondering where to buy 31 jets cromartie jerseys i have a great suggestion for st. louis rams draft jersey. , Link Metrowhen you are wondering where to buy 31 jets cromartie jerseys i have a great suggestion for st. louis rams draft jersey., Using these sites , should be able to pick up a few early links to get , moving ,minnesota vikings jerseys, also see how others , going about doing the same thing but be c,ful as well,cheap Patriots jerseys, I have fallen foul of some dirty tricks as well, I have placed links to sites where the webmaster had agreed to link but then they fail to place ,r link or put it on page which will never then be found  anybody let alone the search engines,
Free Article Marketing
So be,e , begin take some time to decide how , want ,r link directory to look ,women's Jets jerseys, want sort of p,rtners , want to approach, Make sure ,Jaguars jerseys, have a good description written , ,r site , ,r site itself has something to offer others, A site built purely , advertising really doesn't offer anything to anybody, Concentrate ,r link partners on ,r sites subject matter, I,E, if ,youth Raiders jersey,r site is about computers don't look , partners with sites about travel , sport, a small collection of links directly related to ,r site is better then hundreds of links with absolutely nothing to with ,r site,
Well unless , know how to write HTML ,New York Jets women's jersey, , able to write ,r own web pages the best way to create link pages is to get ,r h,s on some sort of link softw,, I personally use ,lis from Ax,ra but there others out there, This softw,discount Saints jersey, allows me to create link pages, search , link partners, send emails to prospective partners, , keep track of each web site , have linked, But really , truly this is just the start of the process don't be fooled in believing that it is easy because despite the promises , might get when getting ,r softw, it will still take time , hard work on ,r part to build a successful link directory,wholesale mlb jerseys,
nfl jerseys
cheap nhl jerseys

http://www.yndd.cn/read.php?tid=12412&page=e#a

http://bbs.qqxoo.com/read.php?tid=244420&page=e#a

http://bbs.qqxoo.com/read.php?tid=244053&page=e#a
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

南宁市互联网举报辟谣平台
顶部qrcode底部
关注邕宁,大家都用微信扫了!